Why customers love our custom outdoor signs
4,000. 30. Infinity.
These numbers tell a story.
4,000: The number of indoor and outdoor custom signs and displays throughout the United States we have designed, built, and / or installed.
30: In the past 30+ years, we've grown from a small business in the Chicago / Northwest Indiana area to one of the largest custom sign companies in the area. Our clients range from multi-state hospital & hospitality chains to local businesses down the street.
Infinity: No matter the size or the scope, each indoor & outdoor custom sign project gets the same treatment, including:
- Free Initial Consultation: We learn what you need, where you need it, and when you need it.
- Prices? Get a Free Quote: We'll put your signage vision into an efficient, step-by-step plan so you can see how the process flows.
- "On Time or On US" Guarantee: We'll do it on time or you won't pay a dime.
- Service, End-of-Life, and Maintenance Contracts: Keep it standing out, long and proud, for years to come.
How "custom" you want your indoor and outdoor signs is up to you.
We've put together some incredible, show-stopping signage over the years. We've also constructed some the most simple, elegant pieces seen on a sign. We'll work with the latest in technology, as seen by our work with:
- LED / LCD Message Boards: From the top-of-the line video / animated screens to simple scroll bars, and everything in between.
- LED Illuminated Signs: This energy efficient, eco-friendlier technology will keep a strong, steady glow on your signage, with zero emissions waste, for years and years.
- Canopy Signs: Some want a simple canopy. Others want marquee messages that can be seen from the other side of town. Pick your pleasure and we'll put the plan in place.
- Channel Letters: The modern way to give depth and texture to your signage. Using channel letters are bold, brilliant choices to storefront signs.
We will also work with timeless materials:
- Monument Signs: From Stone to aluminum to PVC plastic. Whatever the sign calls for.
- Wood Signs: There's just something timeless about a wooden sign.
- Recycled Signs: We'll use recycled materials if the project calls for it. We'll also recycle materials from your old sign, or from old signage project, if and when it's feasible.
These are just some of the examples of the work we've done for clients since we've begun. They can be building blocks for where you want your signage to go. Or not. The point is, when we say we specialize in indoor and outdoor custom signage, we mean it.
Contact us today to learn first-hand how custom we can go in your indoor and / or outdoor signs. We're certain you'll find it be the exact amount of "custom" you'll need.